(ONLY for timepieces & brands represented and sold by The Timekeeper Enterprise)
Our unique timepieces come with either 1 or 2 year worldwide manufacturer warranty and 14-day exchange policy (for mail order only) on all models. It´s a rare occourrence when someone is not pleased with their newly collected or delivered timepiece.
For mail order customers, if you are not happy with your purchase, you have 7 days to inform us and to return your UNWORN watch. Your watch must arrive in our office within 14 days after purchase. Once we have inspected the watch and certified by the master, we will proceed with the exchange process. Else, customer will need to pay for shipping back the watch to them.
This warranty covers manufacturers defects, including movement mechanism. This however does not include problems caused by external sources including excessive drops, magnetic, pressure or vibration related activities or environments. To be inspected and decided by distributor or manufacturer.
The warranty does not cover leather straps, crystal lenses, batteries, buttons, crowns, bracelets, cases or plating. Ware and tear is also not part of warranty.
The warranty is void if damage is due to negligence and not as a direct result of manufacturers defects or normal use.
We reserve the right to void this warranty or exchange policy should we find that the watch has been tampered with, forced open, or repaired by anyone other than our watch repair specialist.
a) cancellation+refund requested by customer will be accepted within 3 days of order confirmation
- if no payment was made, order will be cancelled accordingly
- if payment was made, a 5% (reference to total amount paid) transaction charge will need to be paid to The Timekeeper before the PAID amount can be refunded.
b) order cancellation will be accepted if :
- ordered product has not been shipped out of factory, and
- within 3 days of order confirmation, or
- cancellation due to out of stock or product EOL
The Timekeeper Enterprise offers gift Certificates that meet your needs for all occassions and for people for all ages and gender. If you cannot decide on what to buy for a gift, simply Contact Us for more information
Our suppliers from Germany have their respective service centres within their countries and also in many countries around the world.
For enquires, please feel free to contact us directly.
If the watch should fail during warranty, we pratice a "sender pay" policy.
1. For customers who bought via online mail order
- Customer return to seller - customer will pay for delivery
- Seller return to Distributor - Seller will oay for delivery
- Distributor return to manufacturer - Distributor will pay for the delivery
- Manufacturer return to customer - Manufacturer will pay for the delivery
- Usual time required is 8 - 10 weeks
2. For customers who bought from our authourised retailers
- to sent watch back to retailer to inform and explain the problem
- retailer will send back to distributor to check and confirm of any problems
- distributor will arrange repair and return back to retailer
- Customer will be informed and collect from retailer
- Usual time required will be 4 - 8 weeks
If warranty expired or maintenance services required or special request to check the watch even when distributor determined that this is no service required, customer can chose to send one of the followings:
- send direct to manuafacturer and pay for total return shipping cost
- send to our Singapore Office
Authorized Service Center for LACO watches.
100B Beach Road, #01-06, Shaw Towers Singapore 189702
60 Lardprao 34, Lardprao Raod. Samsen Nok, HuayKwang. Bangkok 10310
All rights reserved.
The TimeKeeper Enterprise